The Event at a Glance
- 2 days in Niagara
- 3 guided rides (100KM, 50KM and 25KM)
- 4 gourmet dining experiences
- Bottomless local wine, beer and spirits
- VIP wine tasting experience
- Exclusive Ride the Vine jersey and swag!
- Unforgettable weekend to spend with family, friends and colleagues!
- Please note accommodation is not included
Friday, September 27
6:00pm - 9:30pm
Meet and mingle other participants, chefs and cyclists
Enjoy a tasting flight from Stratus Vineyards paired with gourmet appetizers from Treadwell Cuisine.
Pick up your swag bags & jerseys for the ride on Saturday
Saturday, September 28
8:00am - 9:00am - Breakfast
Gourmet breakfast begins for riders and guests at 13th Street Winery.
Come early and indulge in a healthy and filling breakfast before rolling out for your ride!
9:00am - The Rides
9:00am start for the Long Ride (100km)
9:30am start for the Fitness Ride (50km)
10:00am start for the Cappuccino Ride (25km)
Ride from St. Catherines, to Jordan, and then up to the Beamsville Bench.
Ride the Vine is a no drop ride, meaning no one will ever have to ride alone. If something happens, our support vehicles will be available to help you get back up and running quickly. If necessary, the support vehicles will be available to give you a lift to the finish line.
You will stop at at 3 - 4 gourmet food locations along the way to refuel.
For the 100km Loop: We'll break into at least two groups. Average pace for two groups will be 25-28km/h and 27-33km/h on the flats.
All riders should be comfortable riding in a group and understand that the ride is unsanctioned. Meaning roads won't be closed, no one is required to purchase insurance, and everyone rides at their own risk.
11:00am - 2:00pm - Lunch
Enjoy your lunch as you browse the gorgeous art and wines of 13th Street Winery, or take your lunch to-go as you rejuvenate for Saturday nights’ events!
6:30pm - 10:30pm - Dinner & Fireside Chats
- After refreshing at your hotel, home or Airbnb, join fellow Ride the Vine participants at 13th Street Winery for a fun evening of fireside chats, food & wine!
- Meet the winemakers that you visited in the morning and taste their amazing wines paired with local gourmet food.
- Following gourmet appetizers paired with wine, beer and spirits, you will be invited to a 4 course dinner and dessert crafted by 13th Street Winery's Chef Josh.